Job Title: Mechanical Manager Wynn Boston Harbor
Location: Wynn Boston Harbor
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn Boston Harbor means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today's standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
- Responsible for the hands-on operating, maintaining, servicing and repairing various related mechanical equipment for the entire facility including but not limited to the Central Utility Plant, guest rooms, employee areas, out buildings and the Hotel.
- Immediately responds to all emergency situations and calls.
- Optimize operation of mechanical systems utilizing BMS to maximize energy efficiency without compromising the guest experience.
- Experience with a major CMMS necessary.
- Mechanical equipment consists of but not limited the equipment listed below under requirements.
- Responsible for responding to service requests and trouble-shooting system related issues as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by area and Management.
- Will assist all other trades and crafts with routine and emergency work assignments.
- Maintain mechanical drawings.
- Accurate record keeping and basic computer skills are required.
- Management duties which include scheduling, project & materials management, budget preparation, and personnel administration.
- Previous hospitality experience working in a high volume casino and/or resort is desirable.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for guests, facility staff and visitors
- Maintain inventory and ensure proper maintenance of all tools, critical spare parts and safety gear and PPE
- Must have a minimum of 4 years, commercial/industrial central plant operations Journeyman experience in the following areas: Chiller and cooling tower maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs; heat exchanger, HVAC equipment, water treatment, pumping and circulation systems maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs; steam and hot water boiler, heat exchanger, water treatment, pumping and circulation systems maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs, boiler license helpful; DDC systems operation, maintenance and programming, troubleshooting and repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; completion of a 4 year accredited apprenticeship program.
- Training in electrical, plumbing, heating, and HVAC systems.
- Knowledgeable of safety requirements including LOTO
- MA License as certification of qualified HVAC technician is required
- Must possess a valid EPA Universal CFC certification.
- Stationary Engineer or Fireman license preferred
- Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing or walking.
- Lifting pushing, pulling supplies and equipment.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
- May need to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Supervises day-to-day activities; provides training, planning, assigning and directing work; interviews and assists in hiring; appraises performance, schedules time off and addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in the following: administration, scheduling and prioritization all work assigned to a Central Plant Maintenance Crew.
- Provide leadership to all direct reports, including training, performance management and feedback.
- Participate in the hiring of direct reports.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be able to read, understand and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics and sketches.
- Must be proficient in the safe use of all trade related hand and power tools, safety and personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to respond immediately to all emergency situations and calls.
- Must be able to assist other trades as needed.
- A valid Driver's License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Registration with the Massachusetts Gaming will be required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.