Job Title: Electrical Manager Wynn Boston Harbor
Location: Wynn Boston Harbor
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn Boston Harbor means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today's standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
- Responsible for the hands-on maintaining, servicing and repairing various related electrical equipment for the entire facility but not limited to the Central Utility Plant, guest rooms, employee areas and the Hotel.
- Electrical equipment consists of but not limited the following: Emergency generators, Cogeneration equipment, Solar photovoltaic equipment, UPS and AC/DC electrical systems; motor controls centers; VFD installation & maintenance; lighting and dimming systems installation, troubleshooting and repairs; knowledge of paralleling switch gear and generator systems.
- Immediately responds to all emergency situations and calls.
- Responsible for responding to service requests and trouble-shooting system related issues as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by area and Management.
- Will assist all other trades and crafts with routine and emergency work assignments.
- Maintain electric drawings.
- Accurate record keeping and basic computer skills are required.
- Management duties which include scheduling, project & materials management, budget preparation, and personnel administration.
- Previous hospitality experience working in a high volume casino and/or resort is desirable.
- Maintain a safe electrical environment for guests, facility staff and visitors
- Maintain inventory and ensure proper maintenance of all electrical tools, critical spare parts and safety gear and PPE
- Supervises day-to-day activities; provides training, planning, assigning and directing work; interviews and assists in hiring; appraises performance, schedules time off and addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in the following: administration, scheduling and prioritization all work assigned to a Central Plant Maintenance Crew.
- Provide leadership to all direct reports, including training, performance management and feedback.
- Participate in the hiring of direct reports.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years commercial or industrial Journeyman experience in one or more of the following areas: installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of various types of voltage systems from 120V single phase through 13.8kV.
- Basic training in electrical, plumbing, heating, and HVAC systems
- Knowledgeable of safety requirements
- MA License as certification as qualified Master Electrician is preferred but a Journeymen Electrician would be considered
- Prolonged, extensive, or considerable standing or walking.
- Lifting pushing, pulling supplies and equipment.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
- May need to work in extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have an understanding of the NEC and be able to read, understand and work from blueprints, drawings, schematics and sketches.
- Must be proficient in the safe use of all trade related hand and power tools, safety and personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to respond immediately to all emergency situations and calls.
- Must be able to assist other trades as needed.
- A valid Driver's License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Registration with the Massachusetts Gaming will be required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.